Data recovery is a process of retrieving the lost, inaccessible, corrupted, or damaged data. The given conditions may happen when there is an operating system failure, logical failure of storage device, malfunctioning of the system, etc. The main task is to recover the critical files and data, which may be sensitive. There is various software available in the market for Data Recovery. In this articles we are gonna talk about some of the best Data Recovery Software.
A Data Recovery Software is a type of tool that enables the recovery of corrupted, inaccessible, or deleted data from the software device. The software scans, identifies, extracts, and copies the data from deleted, corrupted, or remote files. The IT support staff uses data recovery software. It can extract data from deleted, damaged, or inaccessible data. It can retrieve data from hard disks, flash drives, external storage cards, and more.
- Here is the list of Best Data Recovery Software in 2020
- #1 DISK DRILL
- #2 RECUVA
- #3 EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- #4 PANDORA RECOVERY
- Free Unlimited Data Recovery Software
Here is the list of Best Data Recovery Software in 2020
#1 DISK DRILL
Disk Drill is one of the best free data recovery software for Windows as well as macOS. It has a simple interface making it more user-friendly. CleverFiles Disk Drill develops it is an easy way for recovering lost, corrupted, or inaccessible files. It scans the local and attached drives. It is straightforward to use. Disk Drill has a core of Recovery vault technology, which allows the user to recover the data.
Recovery vault runs as a background service. It is a simple application that offers tools like Deep and Quick Scans, which can search for a lost partition and rebuild file systems. It is the best data recovery software for Windows 7.
- You can recover up to 500MB of data for free by using the disk drill software.
- It has two crucial data loss prevention functionalities, namely, Recovery vault and Guaranteed recovery. Recovery vault creates a layer on the recycle bin and has contained a backup of entire files that are deleted from the system. Guaranteed recovery creates a copy of every file which is moved to a previously selected folder.
- The user using Disk Drill can create image files in the form of IMG, ISO, or DMG files.
Disk Drill is a platform-independent software and it has many data recovery algorithms. It has a long list of features, which makes it more attractive. The features include complete data recovery, multiple scanning options, save scan and resume recovery, premium data protection, etc. It is one of the best free data recovery software.
Steps to use the Disk Drill Data Recovery Software:
Step 1: Launch the Disk Drill.
#2: List of drives and devices available for scanning appears.
#3: Select the drive from which you wish to recover the file.
#4: Click on “recover” to get your deleted file back.
Recuva is developed by Piriform. It is used to undelete the files which are marked as deleted by the operating system. It is free software which works on hard drives, flash drives, MP3 players, memory card, etc. Recuva is a useful tool for undeleting the files which we h marked as deleted.
If the system writes new data over a deleted file, then the recovery of the old file will not be possible. The software is free to use and is available for windows operating system. Recuva is amongst the best open data recovery software.
- Undeleting the files of your system.
- If you have formatted a drive, Recuva can still find the files in it.
- It can recover your deleted music.
- Unsaved word documents can also be restored by using this software.
- Recuva is known for its higher portability. The portable version of Recuva can be installed on your PC, a notebook, etc.
- It has a user guide for the beginners about using the software. Recuva has a detailed descreenion of the process regarding the recovery of the files.
- It retrieves logically damaged data.
Steps for using Recuva Data Recovery Software:
Step 1: Start Recuva.
#2: Click “Options.”
#3: Click the “Actions” tab in the options dialog box.
#4: Click scan for non-deleted files, and click OK.
#5: Run the Recuva software as usual.
Recuva recovers not only the physically damaged files but also the logically corrupted files. It does not coverts the MP3 files in any other format while recovering.
#3 EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a software by EaseUS Company. It is available for windows and macOS. There are free as well as paid versions of the software available in the market. With the interface like Windows Explorer, it is a user-friendly app with a three-step easy data recovery process. It is one of the best free data recovery software.
- EaseUS Data recovery wizard lets you recover your files from different devices such as laptops, PC, storage devices, etc.
- It supports a variety of storage devices, including zip drives, digital cameras, floppy disks, USB files, etc.
- You can pause the recovery process at any time and again resume it at any time. This flexibility of the software makes it more user-friendly.
- It can recover almost all types of files. (.txt , .doc , .docs , .xlsx and etc).
- It supports all versions of the Windows operating system.
Steps to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard:
Step 1: Launch your EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to your device.
#2: Select the device which you have to scan for data recovery.
#3: View the data and recover all the crucial files.
In short, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a platform to recover accidental data losses. The free version of the software allows the user to recover up to 500MB of data. And 1.5GB data after SNS share. Recuva is the best data recovery software for windows-10.
#4 PANDORA RECOVERY
Pandora Recovery is free software that allows the user to recover permanently deleted files from the device. It lets its user browse, search, preview, and recover the deleted data from the machine. Pandora Recovery supports hard drives, flash drives, and memory cards.
It works on the Windows Operating system. If ever accidentally the user deleted an important file and emptied the recycle bin, then the user can recover the data by using pandora recovery. It can also recover you lost, deleted, or corrupted files in the NTFS system.
- Pandora recovery can display all the files in the device or just the deleted ones. A mark, “X,” is given to the deleted data.
- It has a surface scan method that can help to recover many types of formatted files from different drives.
- Comparative to other software, it is of less size; hence it is preferable.
- It includes an advanced filter option, which is very helpful in finding the deleted or lost files.
Let us see the data recovery software free download for Pandora Recovery:
Step 1: Download the Pandora Recovery, install it, and click on “Exit Wizard.” See all the folders in the left corner.
#2: Select the disk from where you want to recover the loss or deleted file.
#3: Select the file and click on “Recover Now.”
Free Unlimited Data Recovery Software
iCare Data Recovery is the software which is free of cost. You can use this software to recover the lost, deleted or corrupted data in a few easy steps. Almost all data recovery software charges some amount of money after reaching the data recovery limit. In many software, you can recover your data up to 500MB for free, and then you need to pay for using the software. But by using iCare Data Recovery software, you can recover unlimited data without spending a single penny. It is one of the best data recovery software on the freeware platform.
Here we can conclude that data loss is one of the most troublesome problems for anyone. Data loss can be very costly and very upsetting but the good thing is data recovery is possible and not that much difficult. There are several techniques to recover physically damaged data so we can handle various data recovery software available in the market. Data Recovery software enables the user to recover the lost, corrupted, and deleted files or data. At present, this software is essential for IT people.
Many times it happens that the drive or devices in which our important and sensitive data is stored get damaged or corrupted due to some reasons, in that case, our lost data can be quickly recovered by using data recovery software. This software can recover the data from various devices and drives such as Laptop, PC, hard disk, Floppy disk, SD card, USB storage, etc. For logically damaged USB drives, SD cards, or Hard disks, Recuva is a better option. For the user to recover the lost, deleted or corrupted files so in short there is no worry if you lose your data. You can gain it back by using the data recovery software.